Join us at our annual Soup Festival!
- When: October 22, 2017
- Where: Norway House, 7507 W Oklahoma Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53219
- Seatings: 11:00 to 12:30 and 1:00 to 2:30 (please select your desired seating time when you send your reservation)
- Costs: $13.00 (adults) and $7.00 (children 10 and under)
- Reservation form will be available by mid- to late September; keep checking this site.
Offering seven authentic Polish soups
We usually feature these favorites:
- Czarnina (duck blood soup)
- Grzybowa (mushroom soup)
And five more delicious soups to be announced soon.
Your dinner also includes:
- Rye bread
- Coffee or milk
A cash bar will be available, featuring a variety of Polish beers such as Zyweic, Okocim and Tyskie.
And if a great dinner isn’t enough, we also have some terrific activities planned:
Take home some homemade Polish bakery after lunch.
Check out some of our wonderful Polish gift items.
Directions to the Norway House
7507 W. Oklahoma Ave. Milwaukee, WI 53219