Join us at our annual Soup Festival!
- When: October 2018
- Where: TBD
- Seatings: 11:00 to 12:30 and 1:00 to 2:30 (please select your desired seating time when you send your reservation)
- Costs: $13.00 (adults) and $7.00 (children 10 and under)
Offering authentic Polish soups
We’ll always offer these favorites:
- Czarnina (duck blood soup)
- Grzybowa (mushroom soup)
And four more delicious soups that may include the following:
- ZUPA ZIEMNIACZANA (Potato Soup)
- KAPUŚNIAK (Cabbage Soup)
- BARSZCZ CZERWONY (Beet Root Soup)
- ZUPA SZCZAWIOWA (Sorrel Soup)
Your dinner also includes:
- Rye bread
- Coffee or milk
A cash bar will be available, featuring a variety of Polish beers such as Zyweic, Okocim and Tyskie.
And if a great dinner isn’t enough, we also have some terrific activities planned:
Take home some homemade Polish bakery after lunch.
Check out some of our wonderful Polish gift items.