Join us at our annual Soup Festival!
- When: October 27, 2019
- Where: Blessed Sacrament Church, 3100 S. 41st Street, Milwaukee WI
- Seatings: 11:00 to 12:30 and 1:00 to 2:30 (please select your desired seating time when you send your reservation)
- Costs: $13.00 (adults) and $7.00 (children 10 and under)
Offering authentic Polish soups
We’ll always offer these favorites:
- Czarnina (duck blood soup)
- Grzybowa (mushroom soup)
And five more delicious soups:
- ZUPA OGÓRKOWA (Dill Pickle Soup)
- BIGOS (Hunter’s Stew)
- ROSÓŁ (Chicken Soup)
- ZUPA ZIEMNIACZANO-POROWA (Potato Leek Soup)
- KAPUSNIAK (Sauerkraut & Sausage Soup)
Your dinner also includes:
- Rye bread
- Coffee or milk
A cash bar will be available, featuring a variety of Polish beers such as Zyweic, Okocim and Tyskie.
And if a great dinner isn’t enough, we also have some terrific activities planned:
Take home some homemade Polish bakery after lunch.
Check out some of our wonderful Polish gift items.